♔♥ lifen's crib.

Photobucket

♥'-._.-'♥'-._.-'♥ [ http://lifenheartsyoux3.blogspot.com ]♥'-._.-'♥'-._.-'♥
Please do read. ♥

Hello peeps!
Please be sure to link me back if you ever, ever wanna quote/copy/share stuff from my blog.
Copycats are not COOL! grrr
And for those who hate me can just scram and get the hell out of my page, redirect yourself, please and thank you!
And for those who wish to stay, feel free to leave a comment in my c-box and do enjoy reading! :)
XOXO♥
My Profile. ♥

Hey, read this! ♥
1. The name's Ho Li Fen but hey, please call me Lifen :) Not in any funny way though, it pisses me off sometimes.
2. I'm born on, *080692* ; and yeappp, I'm the typical Gemini, mouthy and talkative!
3. Even though I look like I'm 15 but mind you, I'm old enough to drive :D
4. This handsome guy
made me understood I could do whatever I want, as long as it makes me happy ♥ 5. I'm striving in my university now. Trying to find a balance between my future career and my interests. FML, I hate growing up!
6. I'm getting tired of rumors, hypocrites, pressure, haters, backstabbers & people who take me for granted.
7. I love chocolate but I hate the fact that it triggers my migraine attacks :(
8. I'm a lazy pig but I hate procrastinating as well. FML, again!
9. I wanna enjoy life as it is but obviously reality doesn't allow that. So, like, wtf, FML again.. = =
10. My blog is my space to rant. It's random crap I feel about my life, love it or hate it, it's your business.
Anyhow, you can always trash in my chatbox if you really hate me that much/love me so much :)


facebookformspringtwittere-mail


Blogroll ♥

♥Aaron ♥Ahvian ♥Alyssa ♥Cassie ♥ChiLyne ♥Clement ♥Debbie ♥DvD ♥Edlyn ♥Eexin ♥Emma ♥Evon ♥FarnJiunn ♥Fionna ♥Georgina ♥Giahorng ♥Grace ♥нsя ♥Huirou ♥Huiyen ♥HweeYing ♥Ingping ♥Iqbal ♥Irene ♥Jeanne ♥Jeenhao ♥Jiachee ♥Joanna ♥John ♥Johnny ♥Juelze ♥Kayii ♥Kelly ♥Kendrick ♥Lanny ♥Laura ♥Lester ♥Longwin ♥Lusee ♥Matthew ♥Meeming ♥Meifen ♥Ms.Celine ♥Oliver ♥Pascal ♥Pei-I ♥Robin ♥Ronny ♥Shamus ♥Theresa Baby ♥Vincent ♥WanYing ♥Wasabiix ♥Weeyang ♥Weili ♥Xinzhe ♥Yeesyuan ♥Yijie ♥ZhengXi

tagboard & archives ♥






BAD MANAGEMENT.
Thursday, July 14, 2011 @ 7/14/2011 04:06:00 PM
INTI closed down Financial Planning :(
It's a disappointment.
A BIG. FAT. DISAPPOINTMENT.

I'm forced to reschedule my financial plans and study plans.
The original one HAD TO BE FORFEITED.
WTF. WTF. WTF.
I guess I'll go for IB and get myself a MBA.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted by lifen♔ at 7/14/2011 04:06:00 PM
0 comments»

« Back to Top